Beautifully designed, this glass bottle cold brew maker is the ideal choice for anyone who loves cold brew and wants to enjoy it at home. The wine bottle design makes this a great addition to your coffee set up. Just add coffee into the mesh filter, fill with water and in 12-24 hours, you'll have amazing Empower cold brew! We've included a recipe below, but feel free to perfect it according to your own taste!
- 11.75" tall and 3.25" wide, and holds 750 ml
- Heatproof glass bottle with silicone lid
- The bottle is dishwasher-safe, however, we recommend washing the filter by hand
- Grind 55-60 grams of coffee coarsely ground
- Remove the top from the filter, then add your ground coffee and reattach the top
- Attach the compartment to the bottle top by twisting until it locks
- Attach the bottle top by pressing down onto the glass until the top comes to a stop
- Pop the cap off the bottle top, and pour water through the top until you’ve filled the bottle to the top of the mesh “rectangles” of the filter compartment
- Replace the cap and shake gently, ensuring all your coffee grounds in the filter are getting immersed in the water
- Let the coffee brew in your refrigerator for at least 12 hours. The longer you let it brew, the more the coffee will extract (and the stronger it will be).
- After 12 hours, but ideally no more than 24 hours (you'll want to play with the timing as some people find 24 hours yields an over extracted coffee, but not us!), give the bottle another shake. Remove the bottle top and unscrew the filter. Make sure to compost the grounds if you have a compost.
- Replace the bottle top. Remove the cap to pour cold brew out. Serve chilled over ice, and enjoy black or with your milk and/or sweeteners of choice!